Professional Nail Care for
Ladies and Gentleman
636 272 6010
1256 Bryan Rd,O'Fallon, MO 63366
The purpose of this policy is to advise you as our customer, as to the services that can be expected from V.A Nails & Spa, and the steps and procedure that can be taken if you, the customer are not satisfied with the services you receive from V.A Nails & Spa.
What we offer:
- Manicure & Spa Pedicure
- Nail Enhancement
- Nail Arts
REFUNDS, RETURNS and EXCHANGES
We understand that external factors may cause you to experience issues with your nail care services including broken nails, chipped nails, etc and that these issues may be covered within our Quality Guarantee Policies.
Quality Guarantee Policies
Nail Fix ( Gel Polish on nails or toes, Dip Powder, Nail Enhancement )
- If your nails become scratched or mis-shaped we will fix them if you notify the salon at which you received the service within 24 hours of the service.
- If you need to have your nails fix and it's still under our guarantee policy, please go back to the salon that originally did your nails. If you go to another nail salon then you will be subject to paying for the nail fix.
- Gel is a long lasting polish that we guarantee for five (5) days only. If your gel polish chips within five (5) days, please let us know right away so that we can arrange a fix for you.
- We also guarantee dip powder for five (5) days, if your dip powder chips within five (5) days, please let us know right away so that we can arrange a fix for you.
- Enhancements are guaranteed for five (5) days business days after your appointment; If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting in the first five (5) days, please call us to schedule a free repair. Repairs after 5 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks without notifications are $5+ each. (Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service.)
However we would be glad to fix them for you. Must be called in within 24-48 hours after initial service and schedule an appointment for nail fix within 2 days.
Please contact a salon at 6362726010 for coordinator if it appears that you are going to be late to an appointment. If you are expecting to be more than fifteen minutes (15 mins ) late, we cannot guarantee completion of the services booked, but as always, we’ll make every effort to do so.
Appointments can be cancelled 3 hours in advance by calling 636-272 6010. Please give us at least 3 hours notice so that we have the opportunity to offer your reserved time to another client on our waiting list.
We understand that sometimes emergencies happen, and it's not alway possible to give adequate notice when you can not make an appointment.
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 3 hours before the beginning of your appointment.
V.A. Nails & Spa is not responsible for personal items that have been damaged at our salons. Please be extra careful when handing polishes and check if any belongings are left behind.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Chase, V.A Gift Card etc ... are acceptable tenders for services and products.
Unfortunately, we do not accept for personal checks.
V.A Nails & Spa Gift Card Refunds
No cash advances: You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards: We are not liable to redeem any Gift Card that is presented for redemption after the expiry date ( please call for more information about your gift card expired )
Lost or stolen Gift Cards: Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Gift Cards cannot be cancelled: You cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card.
Services are non-refundable.
If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will re do any service at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality of the work we do, provided that you tell us immediately after we have performed the service that yo are unhappy with the quality of the work.
As soon as you have walked out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided to your nails.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your service, we will be more than happy to fix it for you. Please do not hesitate to let us know of any concerns. We're here to help!
We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To:
Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious
Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area
Anyone in ill health that we may suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be harmed by our service
Anyone more than 15-30 minutes late for an appointment
Anyone demonstrating inappropriate behavior to our nail technicians and other customers
At V.A Nails & Spa, we strive our best to provide high quality service and we treat you with courtesy and respect.
Thank you for your continuing support.
V.A. Nails & Spa Team.